- Hey guys, no doubt you`ll remember the exelent animated movie the Lion King. Two days ago I watched it again (after many many years) and I must say that I am speechless about it. Every scene is so touching. During the film you cry and laugh, then you are frustrated, later pensive. To my mind it is a brilliant movie because either children and adults can watch it and both will definately love the plot and everything about it.
What I have noticed is that I had a completely different perception of this movie when I was a kid. For the children it is a fun movie to watch, to see the friendship, animals and nature, but for the adults, it is something more, it is more like a food for thought about your life and people that surroud you.
I bet you all love this movie. But if you haven`t seen it for a long time, I really suggest you to watch it once again.
Who knew that such movie, which was made for kids, could broaden my mind so effectively.
Here are some quotes from the movie I am in love to.
And what do you think about it? :)
- Timon: Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?
- Young Simba: Man, I'm stuffed.
Pumbaa: Me, too. I ate like a pig.
Young Simba: Pumbaa, you *are* a pig.
- Pumbaa: It's our motto.
Young Simba: What's a motto?
Timon: Nothing. What's a motto with you?
- Pumbaa: Slimy... yet satisfying.
- Timon: Gee. He looks blue.
Pumbaa: I'd say brownish-gold.
Timon: No no no no, I mean he's depressed.
Pumbaa: Oh. »
- Timon: Look, kid. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it. Right?
Young Simba: Right.
Timon: Wrong. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world
- Mufasa: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Young Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connnected in the great Circle of Life. »